The Programmes for the academic year 2018-2019
The Programmes for the academic year 2019-2020
Admission is confirmed after the Dean’s interview with the candidate (Personal or Skype). The interview seeks to determine if the student has the aptitude for the program, and the ability to cope with the strict discipline which forms the basis of life in Good Shepherd Finishing School.
The Process of Admission
- The choice of the Programs (9 months, 3 months, 6 weeks)
- Filling in of the Online registration form
- Appointment with the Dean for the interview (Personal or Skype)
- The Interview
- The filled-in registration forms with the registration fee and the payment of the partial amount of the fee (the chosen program) to be paid by Demand Draft drawn in favour of Good Shepherd Academy of Higher Education, payable at Udhagamandalam.
- To follow-up on the mails sent regarding Admission procedure, Fitness Certificate, Uniform and list of items to be brought for each department.
- The complete fee to be paid at the time of admission.
- To report on the day and the time mentioned for each program.
Age & Qualification
The applicant should be of the age group between 16-32 and should have completed grade 12 at the time of admission.